Sunday, November 22, 2009

Swanky Season: Retreat Style


So Mr. Deb is a saint to put up with me, we all know that..
But last year, I think he outdid even himself. I swanked up the tree and the house with the au courant theme of the year: Black & White and Hip all over, and he let me have carte blanche with everything! (Considering that we moved into our house on November 5 and left for Texas on December 11th, I'm still amazed that I decorated for Christmas at all last year...) Here are a few shots of how it turned out:













These crystal snowflakes and the flocked ivory & white ornaments from up above - and also seen in the 'Tattered & Torn' style a few posts back - will play into our Winter White theme for this year, too. Which just goes to show that the way you mix things up can change the look completely! (We will also feature the white tree - AFTER we are done using it as a display prop at the Sand Point Market on December 6th...)

Blog Archive