Monday, July 27, 2009

Pointing You In the Right Direction....


Hey kids, mark your calendars... Sand Point is coming up in a month!

Does this look interesting? Make ya' wanna' check it out? Good!
I was contacted by Dennis Eros to create a new blog design for the Sand Point Antique & Design Market. I took it a bit further and created a whole new brand image for it... whaddya' think?

(And, ah, Bob will testify to the fact that halfway through the graphics, I let out a laugh. I was looking at the various hands from vintage ads I had chosen to use in the design, and suddenly realized the pun: Sand POINT Market. Get it?! Took me awhile!) I think the heat is gettin' to me, but I'm not complaining....

Check out the blog and all of the great info & resources in the sidebar. More to come! You can even grab a blog button to help promote Seattle's own show. C'mon, let's all make this the best it can be.....