Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Upping the Ante

Are you planning on heading to the BarnHouse Boys Flea Market on July 18th??? You should. You really, really should. We just got a news flash from them, and the list of vendors is STELLAR. Presentation pushed past the limits of anything you've ever seen. (Cindy may or may not be appearing as the Queen of Sheba..... a circus tent and elephant were mentioned...????) Activities galore are planned. Contests of skill are to be undertaken. The ante has been upped by the announcement that we vendors will be GLAMPING it up in our very own version of a DesignStar competition of TENT DECORATING! There will be fun for all!

These Boys, I tell ya, they just go above and beyond. I can't tell you how excited we are to be a part of this..... I keep hearing that intro to a song by Big & Rich in my head: "Somebody's GOT to be unafraid to lead the freak parade!" They are, and we're allllll following happily. (And we are all freaks in the most WONDERFUL creative wacky artistic bohemian sense of the word, of course!)

I must plan and plot and plunder so we can create a suitably relaxing reimagined retro retreat of really FAB.u.lous proportions. ;0) Deb's in it to win it, I tell ya'...... and Bob? He's in heated concentration over which barbeque to bring with him for our campsite. mmmmhm. Ya gotta' be there, my friends!