Sunday, September 13, 2009

What a DAY!


Ah, sunny morning, light streaming in the window to awaken us...... at 10 AM. ;0) Yesterday was a very long day - up before 4 AM and home after midnight, making it a 21 hour workday for us - so we are in serious recovery mode today. Here are a few shots of our booth (more later) and then a few more of other beautiful spaces at the show. (Forgive me, I didn't get many photos. It was just a breakneck pace from the moment we arrived until the moment we pulled out of the parking lot last night.)




Tiffany of Shabby Scraps was our booth neighbor, and oh what a gorgeous display she created!


Marybeth & Julie of Poppyseeds brought the bling!
\
So did Jo and Debbie!

And there were sweets for the sweet...

I know I have more photos. It is just going to take me a few more hours to recuperate before I can edit and post them!

Thank you all so much for coming out to see us and the other dealers at the show. It was a gorgeous Indian Summer day (and I have the sunburn to prove it) and we really enjoyed meeting new friends. Now I think I'll head out to the swing with an iced tea... for a nap..... ;0)

PS: We'll be restocking our poor empty space at Poppyseeds in a few days... more of the white/gray/burlap Danish look to come!

Blog Archive