Friday, May 29, 2009

My New Bench

My new breakfast room is almost finished. After searching for several months I found a wonderful nine foot long antique Belgian Table with an incredible iron base. The iron work is so interesting that I didn't want to hide the front of it with traditional chairs.
(I know the photo leaves a lot to be desired - taken on my cell phone)

So imagine my surprise when I saw this great bench at Wisteria and it was covered in a vintage grain sack like linen! The perfect size too!! So I ordered it!
It just arrived this morning and its perfect!!

I chose the red stripe versus the blue; but I really like them both!
Still waiting for my chandelier (Niermann Weeks) before the big reveal!
But wanted to share what I think is a wonderful find at a great price!
(and did I tell you I also had a 20% off coupon?)