Friday, September 19, 2008

OK, We're Ready...I Think....


We have to be ready, because there is no way that even one more item could fit into our space!
Last night, we spent some quality time in the store, rearranging and visiting with other dealers. What fun! We loaded in some new furniture just for this event. LOVE the sweet bed above...

Another collaged table (and this adorable wicker doll carriage)
Some Vintage luggage, collaged

A Hall mirror/table combo (yes, I thought about keeping this!)
There are still a few other collaged items left - this is it, so get them now! My next series will be very different, to coordinate with our next design theme. (Nope, not even a hint! But there will be a sneak peek photo in the booth tonight....)

Accessories load up every nook and cranny...

Sometimes it's just a simple touch that really makes the item special, isn't it?

Just in case you don't believe me, I tried to capture the wealth of riches in the booth right now. It's impossible! You have to be there to see it all, to poke into corners and peek under shelves to unearth that 'something special' you didn't even know you were looking for...


It's a treasure hunt! But then, all the best flea markets are!

I hope I see you tonight at the Grand Opening Celebration..I'll be the one behind the camera all night, getting lots of photos for the Faded Elegance blog!