Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Seal of Approval

I just had to post this comment, because you'll crack up when you read it! It's from Dennis Eros, producer of the Sand Point Antique & Design Show:

"Hello you two. What a thrill to see you at Sand Point. Your booth was mesmerizzzzzing (is that a word?). I have never seen so much done with so little color, yet ... spectacular.

White and chartreuse? I use to wear those colors when I was in the 8th grade. But, my mother would block me from leaving the house until I changed. Thank God, she had to work in the morning and I was able to escape once in a while with bright red and green clothes. Let's see... that was half a century ago, so you know I loved your booth.

As they say on NPR, "You set a splendid table." - Dennis

Thank you so much for your kind words, Dennis. And your humor. I don't know if I'll ever look at chartreuse the same way again.....!